Lean Process Management
“Doing the RIGHT things, RIGHT!”
Make your organization's processes LEAN & DIGITAL!
Are you in need of reevaluating your organizational strategy?
Is your organization reaching its mission, vision and goals?
Do you want to align your mission and vision better with your key performance indicators?
Do you need better management information?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Lybra can help you reorganize your organization with the focus on its processes. Our certified Black Belt and Green Belt Lean professionals work with the process actors and stakeholders, and use effective tools to map business processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
The first step is defining your core activities. This is where we work with you to visualize your core-processes.
The next step is to make sure you are aligned with your overall strategy, mission and vision by measuring the input and output of your processes.
We can scan your company’s activities, identify your core-activities, and fine-tune them by working with you on a road map towards improving your business’ overall performance.
STEP 1: ANALYZE PROCESS
- Our Lean certified consultants analyze the ‘as is’ situation and describe and model the processes
- Process descriptions are centrally stored and shared via a web-based process portal
STEP 2: OPTIMIZE PROCESS
- Processes are walked through together with key stakeholders of the organisation
- The ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ gap is identified
- Optimizations are modelled creating the new processes
STEP 3: DEVELOP SUPPORTING TOOLING
- Tools used in the previous processes are identified, e.g. Excel templates, MS Access databases, islands tools and information
- A central workflow tool is tailor made to support the optimized process
STEP 4: EVALUATE, TRAIN & DOCUMENT
- Key stakeholders are trained in maintaining the web-based process portal
- Key stakeholders are trained in Lean concepts
- Successful participation in the abovementioned trainings results in a certificate
OUR COMBINED approach
WHAT IS OUR COMBINED APPROACH?
Our unique approach combines structure and culture initiatives. By actively addressing both structure or system-driven matters and culture or people-oriented matters, we are able to develop sustainable solutions faster and more affordable. The video below further explains this approach.
Client Centric: our Lean certified consultants ensure all solutions are developed together with the organization. Knowledge is actively transferred and ownership of solutions is properly set.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator: companies find it easy and comfortable to work with us because our consultants quickly understand technical and non-technical challenges.
Team building: ownership and success of change is enhanced by continuous communication with the whole organization and actively focusing on team dynamics.
Customer Experience: processes are optimized by continuously keeping the added value for the external client in mind. Process owners and stakeholders are trained in improving their Customer Service skills.
Language: the consulting services can be conducted in both Dutch & English.
Group size: not applicable
Certification: our certificates are sealed with a unique ID traceable to our certificate database.
we are specialized in
From Our Clients
Here’s what our clients had to say about our consulting services…
“Based on the observations by the consultant, we make use of the advice in areas of systems and people in order to improve!”
“We can create a better company culture and reach our mission and vision.”
“The combination of training and consulting does help”.
Kindly click the Intake Form button below to provide us some information about your organizations goals and needs.
Our trainers will then contact you for a meeting in person or online via video/telephone conference.