Lybra internships are a great way for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree to get a professional learning experience. Internships offer students the opportunity for career exploration and development, and to learn new skills which could be a pipeline for future full-time employees.
Customer Happiness Intern
Lybra Training, Coaching & Consulting N.V. is seeking an intern for our Customer Happiness Program, which focuses on maintaining, managing, and enhancing the customer service experience for all our clients. We are looking for friendly, dynamic, and people-driven individuals who can contribute to our Customer Happiness Program. The Customer Happiness Intern will be part of the customer service team and the first point of contact for those seeking information or assistance within Lybra. Through a customer-centric mindset, the intern will act as a problem solver as well as a direct resource for customer requests, questions, and/or problems.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or more.
- Ability to manage tasks and complete projects on time.
- Ability to work in both an individual and team-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Dutch.
- Experienced with basic MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proactive, driven, and open for new endeavors.
- Eagerness to learn new things.
On the Job Responsibilites
- Answer, screen, respond and route incoming calls as well as handle walk-in-traffic
- Provide and maintain information on all activities
- Respond to client inquiries
- Follow-up with our internal & external suppliers
- Assist managing activity calendar
- Assist in creating client reports
- Contact vendors and suppliers for quotations
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or any planned adjustments
- Assist in administering and archiving minor financial transactions
- Data processing and data entry
- Other duties assigned
Good to know
- Reasonable hours from 08:00 – 16:00
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Work experience is not a requirement