WHAT TO EXPECT
There’s often so much to do, with so little time! We get busier and distracted every day, often with mountains of tasks that need to get done, and sometimes nothing to show for at the end of the day.
Time, once spent, never comes back. So, are we truly utilizing our time to the fullest with the things that matter most?
Productivity is paramount to the success of both your personal and work life. While we may not get more than 24 hours a day to get things done,
we can get more done with less time!
In this workshop, you will learn the right combination of effective and proven methods, along with daily habits and rituals you can incorporate to create a lifestyle that makes you thrive in everything you do, and keeps you energized and motivated to accomplish your goals.
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING TIME MANAGEMENT
- How your rituals are doing more harm than good
- Being Busy vs. Being Productive
- Why your productivity matters?
MODULE 2: TIME ORIENTATION TOOL
- How your personality affects the way you look at time
- How to find a middle ground with differing personalities
- How to complete projects on time when working with diverse teams
MODULE 3: FOCUS ON PURPOSE
- What is your opportunity cost?
- The Golden Circle
- The Purposeless tool
- The Circle of Influence and the Circle of Concern
MODULE 4: MAKING YOUR GOALS COUNT
- The purpose of goal setting.
- How to reframe the way you set goals.
- How to stay motivated to pursue goals.
- The 3 Most Important Questions tool!
MODULE 5: THE 3-STEP METHOD
- Understanding Mind mapping
- Using the Eisenhower matrix effectively (high tech)
- Using low- and high-tech tools to prioritize your tasks & activities
- Overcoming Procrastination
MODULE 6: SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORK
- The 5S Lean Method in Productivity
- How to stay successful and on course.
- Great habits to cultivate for productivity
What’s included: Handbook, Certificate of Completion, Follow-up coaching sessions, Video Teaser and Group Pictures.
Participants: will engage in presentation skills, role playing, team work, problem solving and much more!
Training: clients can choose the modules based on their requirements, and the training is tailor-made to fit the type of organization.
Program Length: 2 – 3-day sessions (5 hours per session), depending on the client’s needs.
Language: the training can be conducted in both Dutch & English.
Group size: minimum 5, maximum 15
Discount: group discounts will be offered for groups of 12 to 15 people.
From Our Clients
Here’s what our clients had to say after experiencing the workshop PRODUCTIVITY MATTERS!
“In eerste instantie dacht ik dat ik dit niet nodig had. Er is voldoende te vinden online over productiviteit. Echter heb ik toch geparticipeerd met een open mind en ontdekte ik erna dat ik veel geleerd heb. Veel informatie zou ik online niet hebben opgezocht omdat ik er niet bij stilsta dat heel wat dingen, zowel privé als werkgerelateerd, belangrijk zijn voor productiviteit en dat tijd zo kostbaar is en dat het cruciaal is om zorgvuldig te overwegen hoe we onze tijd besteden. I am glad and grateful that I was able to attend this workshop and I look forward to a productive future.”
“Is an eye opener & awareness for me. Recommend this to everyone especially the ones with high demanding jobs.”
“This course provided not only
some tools for increasing my
productivity, but also impacted
my daily life.”
“It was excellently delivered by amazing trainers – definitely worth attending when one is looking to improve one’s way of dealing with work and personal life challenges.”
Kindly click the Intake Form button below to provide us some information about your organizations goals and needs.
Our trainers will then contact you for a meeting in person or online via video/telephone conference.