Web Developer Intern
Are you studying Software Engineering or ICT and looking to gain experience in software development?
This is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career.
Lybra Training, Coaching & Consulting N.V. was established on January 26, 2011, in Paramaribo, Suriname. We provide services in training, coaching, and consulting for small and large businesses and organizations in the public and private sector. Lybra is your partner in providing effective solutions to enhance the intellectual, emotional, and physical balance of individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Ability to manage personal productivity and manage tasks on time
- Show teamwork and ability to organize own tasks
- Great oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge about technical and functional requirements
- Aware of security aspects in software development
- Manage and maintain web applications
- Manage and maintain databases
- Write proper documentation about the software and add technical requirements to the code
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot code when necessary
- Brainstorm with the team to find software-related solutions
Good to know
- Reasonable hours from 08:00 – 16:00
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Work experience is not a requirement
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.