We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an ICT educational background to join our team as a Trainee Application Developer. The successful candidate will be trained to develop and maintain information systems using our low code platform with a lean system development approach.
Lybra Training, Coaching & Consulting N.V. was established on January 26, 2011, in Paramaribo, Suriname.
We provide services in training, coaching, and consulting
for small and large businesses and organizations in the public and private sector. Lybra is your partner in providing effective solutions to enhance the intellectual, emotional, and physical balance of individuals, teams, departments, and organizations.
- Ability to manage personal productivity and manage tasks on time
- Show teamwork and ability to organize own tasks
- Great oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Knowledge about technical and functional requirements
- Aware of security aspects in software development
- Collaborate with team members to design, develop, and maintain information systems
- Write, test, and debug code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to continuous improvement
- Collaborate with business analysts and end-users to understand system requirements and develop solutions
- Document system design, operation, and maintenance procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or a related field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for software development and continuous learning
- No extensive work experience required
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of developers
- Comprehensive training and mentorship program
- Possibility for growth and career advancement
Good to know
- Reasonable hours from 08:00 – 16:00
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Work experience is not a requirement
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.