WHAT TO EXPECT
Effective communication requires more than an exchange of information. When done right, communication fosters understanding, strengthens relationships, improves teamwork and builds trust.
Communication Matters is an interactive workshop that uncovers the basics of human communication. In this workshop you will learn how to effectively communicate with others, how to present yourself, and most importantly how to give and receive feedback.
By learning these effective communication skills, you can learn to better connect with individuals both in work and personal life.
MODULE 1: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Understand what it means to communicate effective
- Understand your role in communicating with others
- Listening Skills
MODULE 2: VERBAL AND NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- Your communication tools and how to use it effectively
- Positive Verbal Communication
- Non- verbal Communication
- The Marshmallow Challenge
MODULE 3: PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Personal Presentation
- How your body language affects your message
- Improving your inner dialogue
MODULE 4: COMMUNICATING USING YOUR UNIQUE PERSONALITY
- How your personality affects the way you communicate with others
- Understand the differences between how Introverts & Extroverts Communicate
- Understand the differences between how Sensors & Intuitives Communicate
MODULE 5: GIVING & RECEIVING FEEDBACK
- Understand the Purpose of Feedback
- Plan, structure, deliver feedback
- Know how to use your words, tone and body language
- Receiving feedback
What’s included: Handbook, Certificate of Completion, Follow-up coaching sessions, Video Teaser and Group Pictures.
Participants: will engage in presentation skills, role playing, team work, problem solving and much more!
Training: clients can choose the modules based on their requirements, and the training is tailor-made to fit the type of organization.
Program Length: 2 – 3-day sessions (5 hours per session), depending on the client’s needs.
Language: the training can be conducted in both Dutch & English.
Group size: minimum – 5, maximum – 15
Discount: group discounts will be offered for groups of 12 to 15 people.
Kindly click the Intake Form button below to provide us some information about your organizations goals and needs.
Our trainers will then contact you for a meeting in person or online via video/telephone conference.